Schüco CMC 50 is a system with improved thermal insulation for the construction of winter gardens, translucent roofs of terraces and verandas, skylights. It is known for its simplified processing, high tightness and exquisite aesthetic appearance. It gives freedom of action for architects and allows to implement projects involving a high degree of complexity.
The main feature of the system platform is its modular design. From the very production stage the profiles are already equipped with all the necessary structural elements and gaskets, which simplifies the construction of a winter garden and on-site assembly.
Due to the well thought-out configuration of gaskets and thermal inserts, the rafters and beams have low thermal conductivity: Uf 1.0 to 1.6 W/m²K. Schüco CMC 50 winter garden meets the requirements of a passive house. It can be used not only for glazing of seasonal extensions, but also for construction of translucent roofs in residential premises.
The system successfully withstands the load of insulated glass units of up to 60 mm thick weighing 400 kg. Installation of roof windows AWS 57 RO.HI, smoke exhaust systems and heat removal systems is available.
Advantages of Schüco CMC 50 winter gardens:
- high energy efficiency, can be used for construction of translucent roofs of terraces and skylights in residential premises;
- simplified processing due to the reduced number of structural elements;
- simple and quick installation;
- installation of additional equipment is available: roof windows with an electric drive, smoke exhaust and ventilation systems;
- multiple trim design options: flat, rounded, dimensional;
- suitability for the construction of winter gardens of all available configurations.
Schüco CMC 50 is a robust translucent design which will withstand the impact of environmental factors. You can order the installation and can get more information by phone.