Schüco AWS 90.SI + is a profile system that can surprise and amaze. This is a real jewel in the world of windows. Refined appearance, reliability, durability, high rigidity, bearing capacity and, of course, the maximum thermal insulation. Profiles with a mounting depth of 90 mm comply with the “passive house” standards.
The German manufacturer took into account all the smallest details in design. The AWS 90.SI + has a minimum apparent frame width of 95 mm and elegant transoms of 77 mm. Profiles are made of environmentally friendly materials. Thermal bridge, made of foamed polymer and weather strips are produced from renewable raw materials – castor oil. But even production does not harm the environment. Both polymer components and aluminum can be recycled.
Shuko AWS 90.SI + gives complete freedom in the design, allows you to execute projects of any complexity. Suitable for the manufacture of block windows with one or two sashes.
Schüco AWS 90.SI +: Advantages
- environmentally friendly, recyclable materials;
- profiles comply with the “passive house” standards. Low heat transmittance coefficient. Uf ≤ 0.8 W / (m²K);
- hidden sashes – the windows look elegant and modern, allow you to create an effect of one-piece glazing;
- Schüco TipTronic automatic electric drive can be installed;
- Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart hidden hardware with enhanced burglary resistance (class RC3);
- simplified processing of profile systems.
The Schüco AWS 90.SI + profile system was created for executing of complex and what is important, long-lasting projects. Our company will help you to embody the most courageous ideas. You can get more information over the phone.