Schüco AWS 70 BS.HI – is the choice for people with the most delicate taste. Narrowed frames, and as a result, an increased glazing area, hidden sashes – such windows look elegant and at the same time meet modern standards for energy saving. This is the case when your house will be as light and cozy as possible.
AWS 70 BS.HI block windows with an built-in depth of 70 mm are suitable for integration with facade systems. They can imitate a column-beam structure for glazing private houses, small office buildings and shops.
- narrowed, elegant transoms, apparent width is only 89 mm;
- low thermal transmission of the profile, Uf = 1.9 W / m²K;
- the possibility to install invisible glazing beads reduces apparent width of the frame to 67 mm;
- improved medium draught strips for easier recycling;
- possibility to create a “floating window”;
- high rigidity, possibility to make ribbon windows with the height of a whole storey;
- maximum size of the sash – 1.7 x 2.5 m;
- various opening types are available: swing, slide, folding etc;
- Environmentally friendly raw materials of the structures can be recycled.
Shuko AWS 70 BS.HI windows are completed with energy-saving glass panes with a thickness up to 31 mm. Optionally, installation of Schüco AvanTec hidden fitting and Schüco TipTronic automatic drive is available. This is capable to create perfect, intelligent comfort.