Modern architecture impresses with its lightness and airiness. Glass facades visually unite inner space with the surrounding world. At the same time, such buildings consume a minimum of energy and are reliably protected from cold and heat. Once, it used to be a fiction. But thanks to the development of German engineers from the Schüco company, it became a reality.
Schüco ASS 77 PD.SI – is the best confirmation for this.
Schüco’s ASS 77 PD.SI super-insulated system, it is – modern materials, environmental care, maximum translucency. Thin frames are barely noticeable, they do not hinder the passage of light, do not overlap the view. Huge sashes, from floor to ceiling, create a stunning effect of being in the nature and at the same time being completely protected from weather whims.
Yes, sliding systems ASS 77 PD.SI will let neither cold nor heat in. Heat transmission coefficient, Uw is not higher than 0.84 W / (m²K). This is the optimal solution for energy saving. An impassable barrier can be taken away with a slight movement or by pressing the remote control button. Stainless steel hardware works silently, massive, 500 kg, sashes move with ease.
Creating new system, German manufacturers also took care of the processors. Assembly of the ready-made structures can be performed at the technological Schüco lines for windows or doors systems. This simplifies processing and makes the product more available for the end consumer.
Advantages of Schüco ASS 77 PD.SI:
- low heat transmission, Uw = 0.84 W / (m²K), suitable for installation in buildings with low energy consumption;
- suitable for panoramic glazing height of the floor;
- the maximum thickness of the glass unit is 60 mm;
- any color profile painting;
- maximum weight of a leaf – up to 500 kg;
- It is possible to install a biometric access system Fingerprints, Schüco Door Control automation (DCS), integrate into the Smart Home system;
- simple maintenance, replacement of rollers without dismantling of the working leaf.
With Schüco ASS 77 PD.SI innovative platform future comes today.