MasterLine 10 window system is a unique product of the Belgian company Reynaers. This is the latest profile that was designed and is already widely used for passive and energy-efficient construction. It is distinguished by ideal performance and heat-saving characteristics, ultimate thinness and maximum durability MasterLine 10 systems are trusted by architects from all over the world, who actively use them in the implementation of residential and public building projects.
The capabilities of the Belgian profile system are truly unique:
- suitability for framing of glass units of up to 2.8 m high weighing up to 300 kg;
- a full range of frames and imposts;
- 3 levels of thermal insulation: standard, HI and HI +;
- air-tightness, water-tightness and wind load resistance;
- burglar resistance class 3.
MasterLine 10 aluminium window system is an improved version of MasterLine 8 series that was marketed a year earlier. The best thermal performance characteristics were achieved due to increase of the profile depth by 2 cm.
MasterLine 10 is available in 3 designs:
- Renaissance – an appearance of the classic wood frame;
- Functional – a modern and multifunctional variant;
- Deco – a design with rounded edges.
The aluminium profile can be painted. This makes it possible to safely use it in any design projects. If necessary, the components of different design options can be combined.
The use of MasterLine 10 window system allows you to create large-sized glazing formats. And there will be a distinctive visual contrast: an ultra-thin profile versus a massive glass surface. This design is secure and durable, it opens up the space and allows for maximum daylight into the room. Due to the increased central gasket and the contact area between the frame and sash, the profile ensures effective protection against heat losses. Therefore, it is widely used for passive and energy-saving urban and industrial construction.