MasterLine 10 Window system is unique product Belgian company Reynaers. This is newest profile, which is designed and is already widely used for passive and energy-saving construction. It is distinguished by flawless operating and heat-saving characteristics, utmost subtlety and maximum durability. MasterLine 10 Systems will be trusted by architects all over world, actively using it in embodiment projects residential and public buildings.
Capabilities Belgian profile system are truly unique:
- Suitable for framing glazing units weighing up to 300 kg and height up to 2.8 m;
- Full range frames and mullions;
- 3 levels thermal insulation: Standard, HI and HI +;
- Leak-proof and prevent wind and moisture penetration;
- Resistance to burglary 3 class.
MasterLine 10 aluminum window system is an improved version MasterLine 8 series, which was released on market year earlier. Best parameters heat preservation is achieved by increasing depth profile by 2 cm.
MasterLine 10 is available in 3 design options:
- Renesans – repeats kind classical frame from tree;
- Functional – modern and multifunctional version;
- Deco – design is distinguished by rounded edges.
Aluminum profile is subject to coloring. This makes it possible to use it safely in any design projects. If necessary, components can be combined from different design options.
Use MasterLine 10 window system allows to create large-sized glazing formats. Unique visual contrast will be observed: ultra-thin profile and large-scale glass surface. This design is reliable and durable; it opens space and admits to room maximum daylight. Due to increase central sealing and area frame to sash, profile effectively protects against heat losses, so it is widely used for passive and energy-saving urban and industrial construction.